Thursday, March 22, 2007

•·.·´¯`·.·• Baby Update! •·.·´¯`·.·•

We went back to the Dr. today and had a long discussion as to what our options are and set a game plan.

Right now, we've decided to use my eggs for one more IVF try. (we still may use my sisters if this doesn't work). The Dr. agreed to give us a bit of a discount (whew), but did warn us that our medications would probably cost $1,000 more than before.

He is going to put me on totally different meds! I'm really happy about this. He's also going to give me a new Rx that is proving to be good for young, healthy women who just don't respond well to just regular stim meds and produce few eggs.

Right now, I'm set to have some bloodwork & an ultrasound done in May. Depending on what those show we'll start in June or July.

He said he'd rather not rush into trying again right away, rather give me some time and give my body some time to get back on a schedule. Which is just fine with me!!!


•·.·´¯`·.·• Fundraiser Update! •·.·´¯`·.·•

We've had 18 donations! Thank you so much! I can't tell you how much we appreciate all of your support and encouragement!!!

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

18 donations? WOW! I am going to feature your cupcakes on my cupcake blog and I will plug your blog for you.